Wait! Stop! I have to tell myself this more and more. This ride called life keeps speeding up! And it kicks into overdrive with the holidays. My kids are growing up TOO fast and I don't want to miss it. I don't want to miss the rest of life as well. (And I don't want my kids to think that when you are a grown up holidays are just one big grumpy stress.) So I'm sharing my reminder with you. Pause as the crazy month starts. Breath for a second and ask yourself a couple of questions.
Maybe 90% of the things on your list need to be done and that is just life but if there is anything you can scratch off the list right from the get go (because you may have to scratch it off anyway when it gets down to the wire??) Can any of your list be delegated? Maybe downsized? Maybe none of it can but at least for right now STOP... take just a second to breath, regroup, refocus and remember what it's all about. Think about how you want to remember this month. Hopefully by doing things intentionally and with love. And don't feel guilty for letting a few things go right now! Good luck with our holiday projects and adventures and I hope you can stop and feel the fun of gift giving and family time! Jessica
- Am I running like a chicken with it's head cut off?
- Am I enjoying this special holiday month or am I just stressed about my long to do list?
- Am I so busy that I am not feeling the joy that should come from the reason we celebrate?
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device